We’ve all worked at places that seemed to drain us, but the truth is we have a choice, and we can choose not to work at a job that hurts us, and demeans our sense of self. I wrote this list to inspire and encourage – get out before it kills you!
- You are exhausted and can’t do anything but lie in bed on “your day off.”
- You get upset when you are still at work one second after your time is up…and you get more upset as every second goes by.
- You come up with brilliant business ideas and day dream about what your life would be like if you were doing what you loved instead of being at the job.
- You spend more money on “snacks for work” for the week than you spend on your food budget for the entire month.
- The characters in your “work of fiction” come out of characters you meet at work.
- You find yourself getting angry at people you love because they just don’t seem to understand.
- You get angry reading self-help books because you’re not sure it will work for you.
- You don’t see a promotion any time soon, and honestly you really don’t want a promotion because it would just mean more stress.
- You silently cried at work, and no one even noticed.
- You gave up on ever finding fulfilling work.
The good news is there’s hope – Join me in screaming NO MORE DREADFUL MONDAYS!!!
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)
Leave a Reply